- Remember when paying for dial up was insane?
- Remember when paying for cable internet was stupid when it was free or even cheap through dial up?
- Remember when paying for a bottle of water was ridiculous and you would never do that?
- Remember when the internet was a fad?
- Remember when you couldn’t really get a good workout from a home fitness video?
- Remember when your flip phone was good enough?
- Remember when paying more than $20 for a pair of jeans would never happen in your household?
- Remember when you didn’t “get” facebook?
- Remember when you thought to eat healthy you had to only eat salads?
- Remember when I weighed over 300 pounds? Well, probably not, but I DO, and I never want to go there again, that is for sure.
Do you get the point here on how things change and we validate what we feel is a necessity? As insane as something sounds to you right now, it may be second nature very soon. It’s time to create your very own version of your own success story.
As always, make champion choices,
The Healthy Habit Lady
January 13, 2014