So here are my random thoughts, memories and musings on 2014…
- I lost a lot of weight and now wear size 8 jeans. Pretty sure last New Year’s Eve I was wearing size 18.
- I climbed enchanted rock – yay.
- I traveled. A LOT.
- I did my first 5K.
- I moved, like into a new house.
- I got confirmed into the Episcopalian Church.
- I had a professional photo shoot done on my 45th birthday in August.
- I made my first pie, ever.
- I got a Kitchen Aid Mixer.
- I got a Vitamix.
- Hosted a girl from Spain in the summer.
- Hosting a girl from Hong Kong, now.
- Celebrated 22 years of marriage.
- Did a zip line thing at Camp Capers.
- My oldest child became an adult (ugh).
- Hiked in Big Bend.
- Discovered essential oils.
- Tried Yoga.
- Tried Kickboxing.
- Bought an indoor trampoline.
- Went on a wine tasting tour.
- Went to a few good concerts.
- Went to Women of Faith Conference in Houston.
- Adopted a rat terrier dog and a kitten.
- Learned to use a Macbook. Decided I hate Macbooks.
- Met some of my amazing online friends in person, including the fabulous Nancy Anne.
- Converted this blog to WordPress.
- Tried champagne last night for the first time 🙂
Looking forward to an exciting 2015 where I get completely out of my comfort zone, get all dirty and sweaty, make a fool out of myself, have fun, go on adventures, learn new things and … you know …
As always, make champion choices,
The Healthy Habit Lady