Everybody loves to make New Year’s resolutions. I’m more of a goal girl myself. Or picking a focus word. Regardless of what you like to do as the calendar turns the page … here is a nice list of things you DO NOT need to do in 2016. It is just a snippet. Add to it as you desire. I’d love to hear your thoughts.
- Don’t make excuses.
- Don’t make laziness a habit.
- Don’t be a slave to other people’s expectations.
- Don’t compare your body to anyone else’s.
- Don’t be a prisoner to clutter.
- Don’t volunteer for anything out of guilt, but rather passion or interest.
- Don’t offer to host an event if you’re not up for that.
- Don’t over-stay your welcome.
- Don’t monopolize conversation.
- Don’t be a show-off or one-upper.
- Don’t eat out of boredom.
- Don’t wear clothes that do not fit.
- Don’t sleep your life away.
Don’t envy another’s grass, water your own.
Don’t lie – especially to yourself.
Don’t indulge in procrastination – it is a thief of time.
Don’t text and drive.
Don’t lose sight of what’s really important to you.
Don’t overdraw your bank account.
Don’t max out your credit cards.
- Don’t quit or give up.
- Don’t limit yourself based on other people’s beliefs.
- Don’t settle for mediocre.
- Don’t gossip.
- Don’t give your phone more attention than your spouse.
And last but never least; don’t answer the phone when you’re making love. Now of course; I hope that one is obvious! 🙂
The Healthy Habit Lady