Granted my ‘baby’ is now seven years old, he started out as a newborn/infant/toddler … you get the idea. Thanks to the Facebook ‘memories’ feature, I found something I wrote back when he was a baby. I thought I’d share it here. Still applies, indeed.
Lessons to be learned from my baby:
1. He only eats when he is hungry.
2. He stops eating when he is full.
3. He is willing to try new foods.
4. He takes naps 🙂
5. If he can’t get thru one way, he finds another way.
6. If he falls down, he gets up.
7. He’s not afraid to get messy.
8. He walked before he ran.
9. He loves to laugh.
10. He loves adventure.
So maybe you can apply these lessons to your present every-day ADULT life. Or not, your call.
As always, make champion choices,
The Healthy Habit Lady
PS: This is baby James, present day, age seven.
Very good points! And that’s one cute kid-m Both as a baby and not. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
aww thanks – we like him 😉