25 Random Things You May or May Not Know About Me … WHY? Why not.
1. I became a Christian on 8/29/82 and I was not wearing shoes in Church that day.
2. My Myers-Briggs Personality Type (MBTI) is ENFP.
3. My mother died when I was 17 years old.
4. I love to write poetry and short stories. I’ve even had a few things published.
5. I once (briefly) worked for Geico and I seriously detest their commercials.
6. I love bridges. I will go out of my way to cross one I can see off in a distance. Walking or by car, doesn’t matter.
7. Favorite flower? Purple Iris.
8. I dislike flip flops. On MY feet that is, your feet are fine.
9. I do not have any tattoos but find them very interesting on other people. Love to hear the stories or meaning behind them.
10. I have lived in many cities and four different states.
11. I’ve never tried an illegal drug of any kind…….or smoked any kind of cigarette. Nope, never even tried marijuana.
12. I cannot sleep on feather pillows.
13. I must have ice in my drinks, lots of ice, all the time … unless it is milk.
14. My favorite number is 13.
15. One of my favorite quotes: “Learning is not a spectator sport”
16. I love to travel and have been places like Japan, Canada, Mexico, London, Hawaii, etc.
17. I love all things ‘Moonlight Path’ at Bath & Body Works.
18. I have a genetic mutation. MTHFR C677T homozygous (A).
20. The only bone I have ever broken was my right arm, when I was seven years old, while on vacation.
21. When I was five years old, I spent Valentine’s Day in the hospital in an oxygen tent because I had double Pneumonia.
22. I’ve driven across the country, coast to coast, twice.
23. I love any and all music by Billy Joel.
24. I am smaller now than I was in high school.
25. I type over 100 WPM. Accurately.
Yep, that me in standing on a bridge in Arkansas.
As always, make champion choices,
The Healthy Habit Lady